Strategic Partners Council
The Critical Mass Partnership Council brings together leaders and stakeholders in all industries to work as partners in the fight to advance young adult cancer care in the United States. The Council will meet regularly to find areas where we can introduce and draft policies at local, state, and federal levels to ensure every American – no matter their age – can both survive and thrive after a cancer diagnosis.
The Char and Chuck Fowler Family Foundation: In honor of Angie Fowler, who died of melanoma at age 14, The Char and Chuck Fowler Family Foundation has dedicated a large portion of their giving to focus on adolescent and young adult (AYA) cancer issues. Since 2001, the Foundation and its trustees has granted more than $26 million toward research, treatment and for the continuum of care for AYA patients. The largest grant was made in 2011 to establish The Angie Fowler Child & Young Adult Cancer Institute at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Open in Twitter We want to answer all your #AYAcancer questions: https://t.co/i1JHxtN4RZ https://t.co/50DHDokpha 6 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Klein HS student prepared to fight after rare cancer returns | https://t.co/f19KBMZvDj https://t.co/pQMNdxai3q 23 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Don't know where to start? That's why we created Mission Control. #AYAcancer https://t.co/i1JHxtN4RZ https://t.co/3IbEd5oZSB 1 day ago
- Open in Twitter New biomarkers for colorectal cancer - Science Magazine https://t.co/TeTvQ78CpE 2 days ago
- Open in Twitter "It's probably nothing, Come back in 6 months." Speak up if you heard that statement: https://t.co/DuuT7cBkGX… https://t.co/0lUaUj4BDz 2 days ago
- Open in Twitter Biden addresses possible link between son's fatal brain cancer and toxic military burn pits - PBS NewsHour https://t.co/VbmyotmCV5 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter No cancer patient should feel invisible. But that is the truth when it comes to #AYAcancer. Click here to say ENOUG… https://t.co/HXOQaAmZ0V 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter This study confirmed that patients diagnosed with invasive breast cancer aged 18–40 years have a high breast-cancer… https://t.co/2VkxDDSkeH 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @CancerAdvocacy: This is unacceptable. Call the NCCS' hotline at (844) 257-6227 and ask your Member of Congress to pass long-term fundi… 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @AllianceForFP: This is why we encourage you to share your story and help be a part of creating real change! Visit our site or contact u… 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter Hula hooping though cancer treatment? That can only be an #AYAcancer story! https://t.co/KS8uPSbW1x https://t.co/UVGscyjJvf 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter UPDATED: NCCN Guidelines for Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Oncology https://t.co/acKkrYFg2M #AYACancer https://t.co/7iZT5nEjbR 6 days ago